Developers may request new data feeds be created if none of the current data feeds meets their needs. Columbia University will consider requests for new data feeds and may approve these new feeds as requested provided that the request meets with the following requirements:
All new data feed requests must be sent to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- What data are you looking for?
- What are you intending to do with this data that cannot already be done with existing feeds.
- What sort of format should this feed be in?
- Who will be using this information?
All data feeds must meet the following requirements:
- The proposed release of data is consistent with Columbia University's information security policy and state and federal law.
- Columbia University and/or members of the University community will benefit from the new data feed.
- Sufficient resources are available to produce and maintain the data feed.